Can you Smell the Flowers????

Can you smell the Flowers???
If this is not fashion forward I don't know what is!!!!
Can you imagine getting a gift in this??? Think about all the special occasions in your life right now?? I will be making these to hold my Bridesmaids' gifts!!!
Flowers in Bloom Handbag
Giftbag
Check out the rounded corners on this Bag!!!!


Close up of the details



New Handbag!!!!! OMGoodness can I tell you how in love I am with this one. I just love the rounded corners on this handbag!!!! The flowers and colors-- I just think it all came to together so nicely. Look at me tooting my own horn. LOL!!!!!! Now on to "The Details" this bag measures 12''x 5.5''x 2''. Think of all the flexibility when it comes to gift giving with this one. You will not be limited to a small gift--even though good things do come in small packages. LOL!! As I stated down below, I am working on tutorial for both handbags and I hope to have cut files available as well. Just bare with me-- this will be my first tutorial and I want to get it right!!!! I hope I inspired someone today!!!!