Candy Land-- Full Reveal and Surprise!!!!!

Happy Christmas in July!!!! Candy Land Full Reveal!!!!
This is so cute. Check out the cookie atop of the roof, it looks good enough to eat!!!! How about giving someone a card making kit? This super cute box will hold 8 cards with envelops, Glitter, chipboard, ribbon, adhesive-- you name it. Everything one would need to create one of a kind holiday cards. You can customize this box however you wish. Check out how I customized my box below.


Candy Land open view

You do not have to limit yourself to a card box. You can fit all types of gifts in this box. Candy Land measures 12'' at it widest part. Think about putting a cute little Top in this box and giving it to someone at your Holiday office party or as a Secret Santa gift.

Now for the surprise!!!!!! The tutorial and .cut file for this piece is my Christmas in July gift to you.
Happy Christmas in July!!!!!
In order to receive the files you must sub to my blog. If you're interested, just sub and leave me a comment with your email address. If you're already a Paper Phenomenon Crewser (follower) just leave me a comment with your email address.
I am just adding a few finishing touchs to the .cut file. If you do not have Design Studio, the tutorial will include all the patterns needed to complete this project. It should be ready by the end of week.