P. I. T. A Designer Handbag Mini Album

Below is the paper line that I will be using to the P.I.T.A Designer Handbag Mini Album (LOL). The paper line the DCWV Indian Summer-- See below for the Supply List

U-STREAM Class Sunday, June 27, 2010, 12PM CST





Supply List

The size of the chipboard will be determined by the size of your handle. The handle I am using is pretty wide so my dimension are as follows:

Chipboard
2 pieces at 10''x 5''
3 pieces at 10''x 2''

Pattern Paper
2 sheets of 12x12 for the outside of the handbag
2 sheets of 12x12 for the lining

6 sheets of 12x12 Kraft Cardstock
12 sheets of coordinating pattern paper - I am using DCWV Indian Summer

2 binding rings- 1.5''

Magnet Snap
Charms
Embellishments
Ribbon/Sequins

If you are not using the same handle I'm using, my method for sizing chipboard is: cut your chipboard 2'' bigger than the handle. If your handle is 5'', cut your chipboard at 7'' .