PTTP

For those of you that have been asking, What is a Pita? Please read below.

" Pita Babes" - Check out the official Pita Principles


What is a PITA?

P*I*T*A (pee~tah)
noun
slang [in sing] informal

1. annoying or tedious person, thing or task; 2. physical suffering or marked discomfort in a particular part of one’s anatomy, expressly your bum; 3. a familiar or humorous phrase or name given to a person (PITA: acronym, initialism a word formed from the initial letters of other words), expressly followers of Paper Phenomenon, exhibiting love, devotion or affection. 4.a sistah hood of the Queen’s devoted followers.

ORIGIN
Modern English
derived from a Tuki - ism

PTTP
Power To The Pita
noun
the memorable motto and phrase used to express one’s loyalty to the sistah hood of the Pita. 2. PTTP( acronym Power to the Pita)

Pita Pledge
I am a pita babe
I am beautiful, creative and fabulous
I will become one with my hot glue gun
I can express myself thru my creativity
POWER TO THE PITA

Official Pita Food
Chocolate


Official Pita Chant
Chirp, Chirp


Official Pita Hand Gesture (LOL)
fore finger and middle finger extended in the motion of a pair of scissors

Written by Wende at Passionately Paper