The tutorial comes with the following:
--Instruction for both the 4x6 and 5x7 Ultimate Brag Book
--Journaling Tags-- just print on your favorite color cardstock, trim to size and enjoy in your album.
--Tab Template - for your Tags/Photo mats
1. Pages - Six 12’’x 12’’ sheets of Cardstock. This is used to create the pages for the album. You want to select a cardstock color that coordinates with your patterned paper.
2. Paper Hinges - One, sheet of 12’’x12’’ cardstock for your paper hinges. This color cardstock should be the same color as the cardstock you use for the pages.
3. Chipboard- You will need 2 pieces at 7.5’’x 5’’ (front and back covers) and 1 piece at 1.5’’ x 5’’(spine).
4. Adhesive – Hot Glue or wet glue and strong double sided tape strip such as Scor-tape.
5. Pattern paper – You will need at least 12 sheets of 12’’x 12’’ pattern paper if you are considering matting your pages with pattern paper. If you choose to do a plain cardstock album then you will need the same amount in various colors. For my sample Ultimate Brag Book I used the DCWV Celebration Collection.
6. Border Punch – I used the Martha Stewart Optic Dot border punch, but you can use whichever one you like.
7. Scoring board – I used the Martha Stewart Scoring Board
8. Bone Folder
9. Paper Trimmer
11. Craft Knife